Heritage Audio OST-8 ADAT 8-slot 500 Series Enclosure
8-slot, Rackmountable 500 Series Chassis with On-slot Technology and 8-channel, 24-bit/192kHz A/D Converter
The OST-8 ADAT includes Heritage Audio's On-slot Technology, which facilitates maximum protection, filtering, and isolation for each channel. Each of this 500 Series enclosure's six slots boasts its own independent power supply, which is individually regulated and isolated. Thanks to this revolutionary design, every 500 Series module installed in the OST-8 ADAT will deliver peak performance. Beyond that, power-hungry — and even faulty — modules won't compromise the performance of the rest.
Premium 8-channel, 24-bit/192kHz A/D converter
Thanks to the Heritage Audio OST-8 ADAT's top-quality 8-channel, you'll find integrating this 500 Series enclosure with your mobile or studio recording rig a piece of cake — all you need is a single ADAT Lightpipe cable. This 24-bit analog-to-digital converter offers selectable internal sampling frequencies from 44.1kHz to 192kHz, plus it can be sync'd externally via word clock. The OST-8 ADAT includes a per-channel switchable path for the converter, enabling you to send a non-processed signal to your DAW directly from its corresponding input, send a processed signal to your DAW after the corresponding 500 Series module, or send a signal from an external source. This lets you send a processed signal out to another processor, then return it to the OST-8 ADAT for A/D conversion. Beyond that, you can use the OST-8 ADAT as a standalone 8-channel, analog-to-digital converter.
Heritage Audio OST-8 ADAT 8-slot 500 Series Enclosure Features:
- 8-slot, rackmountable 500 Series enclosure
- Accommodates double-wide modules plus power-starved Class A and vacuum tube-fueled designs
- On-slot Technology individually regulates, filters, and protects each channel for maximum performance, low noise, and steadfast reliability
- Delivers up to up to 400mA per rail per slot or a total of 1.8A per rail, whichever is reached first
- Provides up to 140mA of phantom power
- Links each channel to the next with a push of a button — no patch cables required
- Premium 8-channel, 24-bit/192kHz A/D converter gives you easy system integration via ADAT Lightpipe
- Per-channel switchable path for the converter
- Operates as a standalone 8-channel, A/D converter
- Rugged, heavy-gauge steel housing with a durable finish
- Detachable rack ears and all-metal handle for easy transport
STL Pro Audio is the exclusive distributor for Heritage Audio in NZ. All products in full 12 months manufacture warranty.